background

Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter Recap

I know i'm posting again for like the third time this week, but I had some serious catching up to do! And I wanted to post this before it got too late. So this year we spent Easter Saturday at my aunts house with my family and Easter Sunday at home with Ryan's family. I will have to say that one of the things I love most about living in Vegas is having so much family around (okay maybe the only thing I love about living in Vegas) So here's a little recap:
Shelby's first egg hunt! She had so much fun.

A daddy daughter moment. I love these.......

Shelby sharing her eggs with her cousin Gauge. All the eggs were real, so she did what any 2-year old would do, smashed them on the ground and peeled the shells off!
Her Easter basket from Grandma Kathy. Filled to the brim with pure sugar (and yes those are chocolate Band-Aids and no I don't know what to do with them!)
And this is her basket from mommy and daddy. Since my mom went beyond over-the-top with her basket I didn't feel the least bit guilty about filling my basket with a new toothbrush, bubble bath and a new pair of pants. Ya so I would have got her that stuff anyway, but hey she doesn't know the difference and she loved the bubble bath! And her cute little dress is from grandma and grandpa Nelson.
Oh haha I thought I would throw this precious moment in here too. So after church and right before her nap I had the "brilliant" idea to try and take some family Easter photos. This picture pretty much sums up how that went! It wasn't exactly what I was going for, but I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment