background

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mama's Weekend

Happy Mother's day to all of you beautiful, patient and loving mothers out there! Especially to my mother, I love you so much mom! I cherish our relationship. I love our conversations that can go from extremely petty to deeply spiritual. I love how close we are. But mostly I love what an amazing grandmother you are. You've planted strong roots in my children's heart that they will carry with them for a lifetime. You are a wonderful person, and you empower me to be the best mom I can. I love you.
The first Presidency of the Church has stated that "Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angles." What a wonderful gift us women have within us. I hope your day was extra special.

 *** On a side note, my best friend Amy gave birth to her first baby this weekend! Baby girl Claire Dalley made her grand entrance just in time for Mother's day. Congratulations Amy and Aaron!! Enjoy every single moment with your new little love bundle :)



Well Ryan had one, I repeat one week off before his next semester of school starts. So we decided to get the most out it before the endless night of studying until midnight begin again. We were going to go to San Diego for a little vacay, but quickly realized that that wouldn't be the most financially savvy move at this moment. So we went to St. George to visit Lindsi, Rob and the kidlets. Im so glad we did, it was so much fun!
 We went to a super fun splash pad/ river park that even had a carousel. Vegas desperately needs one!

 This little sprout LOVES water!
 Ya I know, handsome to the second power.

 The twinsies. Bostyn and Madden looking so grown up!

 Can I get a carousel installed in my backyard please?? She is obsessed. She even has a "merry-go-round fund" when she earns enough we take her lol!
He was falling asleep haha. Had to capture this!

 Later that day we had family pictures taken by my lovely sister in law Lindsi. Thanks again Linz, I'm soo excited to get them!
 The next day we went to Zion. I had never been (ridiculous I know!) I was soo excited to take some pretty pics with our new camera, but guess what? I left the battery in the charger! Grrrr I was soo bummed! So the iphone just had to do!




We didn't stay for more than a couple hours. Shelby got sunscreen in her eye, and, well she was the epitome of miserable. Plus hiking uphill with a three year old in the stroller was quite the workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment