background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The 4th with the Fam

We had a pretty lax 4th of July this year. Ryan, Shelby and I went to Ryan's grandmas for a little BBQ time and well... thats pretty much it! It was fun, plus Ryan took the following day off so it felt like a little mini vacation!
The 4th of July cake me and Shelby made. She looves to help in the kitchen! She helped me add the ingredients and color the batter. Her favorite thing is cracking eggs, so cute! I have a feeling shes going to be my little chef.
The cousins... Brooke and Wyatt in all their cuteness
Tana, Tracy and Ryan's Grandma Linda (Shelby calls her grandma kitty)
Serious cousin love! Shelby and Mallory love to play together, they were soo adorable!



When we got home we wanted to do some fireworks for Shelby. We were excited, but Shelby...
...... wanted absolutely nothing to do with it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow can I say YUM! I could eat that cake off my screen haha! You have such a cute fammily Katie! Can't wait to see this new little guy here pretty quick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute pictures. Shelby is a doll. Love the cake! That is the coolest thing ever! Do share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Katie!! HOWEVER, I may have a small bitter bone in my body reading that Ryan had the day after off and you didn't come to St. George! I'm now shunning you! .....(unshun) but I still love you guys....(reshun!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is the cutest!! You need to teach me how to do that!! Glad you had a nice, relaxing 4th!!

    ReplyDelete