background

Monday, July 4, 2011

Funness in the Sunness...

This last week my pasty white skin was exposed to mass amounts of UV rays, and the weekend was no exception! A while back a friend of mine told me about the Whitney Ranch outdoor rec/pool center. Since our lovely city decided to get rid of the only water park for hundreds of miles (and that should be illegal in the desert!), I thought this would be a fun way to spend our weekend. It was sooo much fun! Shelby loved it! At first she was a little apprehensive to leave the side of the pool because too many kids or things might "splash" her face, she eventually got over it and had a hoot! I love spending time with my family at the pool, and my brother even showed up and hung out for a while. (sorry for all the pics, I just found my other camera and I went a little crazy!)


Shelby and her uncle Jarris. She already looks irritated with pictures!

My popsicle queen. It's usually the first thing she asks for when she wakes up.

My handsome hubbs :)


A rare family shot. I realized that i've already taken over 500 pics this year (and baby #2 isn't even here yet!!) and out of those maybe five include the three of us!

The ever-growing baby bump (almost 31 weeks!)




My little bubbas! I love him so....

My bro William, Amanda and Gauge


The childrenz are all tuckered out :)


Happy summer everyone!!!!



1 comment:

  1. loved this post! Love your suit! Love your family picture! LOVE SHELBY!!

    ReplyDelete