background

Friday, September 2, 2011

Shower Time!

My sister-in-laws were kind enough to throw a shower for me and our little guy (nope... no name yet!) They went all out with delicious Cafe Rio salad and awesome treats (Linz you know that cream cheese apple dip was to die for! I won't tell anyone where you got the idea (wink wink!)) I really appreciate them for doing this even though one lives in Provo, UT and the other has to take care of twins on a daily basis! Love you guys!! Here's some pics (thanks to Desi for taking all the pics, you were so busy I didn't get any of you lol!)


Grey and yellow elephant theme.. so cute!


Me and my honey. I love him, and I love our totally fake smiles in this pic! We never quite got the hang of the fake smile thing!

"moose bottom" newborn outfit. Thanks court!


Some goodies from my grandma and aunt!

Friends and family that were there...... Lindsi and Bostyn

Julie, Tana and grandma Nelson (aka grandma kitty)


Ryan's aunts and cousins. I LOVE the enthusiasm on their faces haha! Nothin' like being dragged to a family function to watch someone else open gifts lol! I love that they came and supported me anyway!

Courtney and Gina

My grandma, aunt, and my brother's girlfriend Claire

My gal pals Kayla and Brianne. I seriously love these two!!
Amy and Wendy!!! Thanks soo much for making time to come see me! I love you both soo much! I hope the Geo treated you well on the way home!

Thanks to everyone that came to my shower! I know how sacred weekends can be and you all made me feel so happy! Also thanks for the gifts, they were great! I promise thank you cards are in the works lol! I just can't wait to meet this little baby and have him use all the stuff he got!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Katie, you are SO close!!!! for some reason today I was thinking of you, if this baby boy had already come... and I remembered when it was me, waiting for sophie and getting all frustrated that she hadnt come on her due date. But look, she is already 2 months-old. Time flies!!!
    I can't wait to see your little guy!! we should be in Vegas on the 16th and we are going to stop by to meet him, okay??
    xoxo
    Beka

    ReplyDelete