background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lilo at 9 months

My little baby is gone. And while I haven't been able to swaddle him for a while now, I still can't believe how fast the time is passing. I feel a little cheated. In just a few months he'll be a year old and toddlerhood will be just around the corner. Here's some fun milestones:
-He went from having one tooth to having four in one month! Two top and two bottom. And I can already feel more on top.
- Since the arrival of his new fangs, eating has officially become his favorite pastime. 
- He's itching to walk in a bad way. He pulls himself up on everything, and yesterday I found him standing on the stairs, holding onto the banister! One heart stopping moment of many.
- He learned how to clap! It so fun to see how excited he gets too. His squeals and screams can be heard within a mile radius, no joke!
-His obsession with water is at an all time high. Bath time is my least favorite time of day right now. The only way I can describe it is like holding onto a buttered up turkey! He is all over the place, slipping constantly!

Liam at 9 months



 Almost time for that first haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment